Friday, August 04, 2006

Is There Nothing Sacred?

Am I the last to find out that stardom's coolest, way coolest, super coolest, couple is no more? I know, I know, old news but it's new to me and I'm devastated.

I was shocked to find out that my favorite crooner, Ryan Adams, and favorite Indie starlet, Parker Posey, are splitsville. I thought they were a match made in famous people heaven.

Last summer when Adams played at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center, I remember he mentioned his relationship with Posey and it just warmed the cockels of my heart.

But alas, it seems that "Love is Hell" and Adams is indeed a "Heartbreaker" and has moved on to redder pastures.

I'm not worried about Posey, though. She's the bomb. I'm just sad to see such an awesome coupling come undone.

No comments: