Saturday, August 05, 2006

Just a Thought

I was thinking last night as I was drifting to sleep listening to the BBC news on NPR "I wonder if George Bush knows he's the worst President ever in the history of this country AND I wonder if he feels bad about it?"

I mean, he's gotta know. Everybody knows and now pundits and historians and academics and political scientists have finally gotten up the nerve to say it aloud.

And while he doesn't admit it in public and may not admit it even to Laura, he's gotta think about how he is going to go down in history as the worst President of all time. I mean, even he isn't that dumb that he can't look back at these last 5.5 years and see that everything he has tried to do has turned to crap and that everyone thinks he's done a piss poor job.

So while I'm drifting off to sleep thinking these thoughts, I wonder if George Bush is drifting off to sleep thinking, "Damn. I'm the worst President in the history of the world. Damn."

1 comment:

Thierrion said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.