Thursday, December 08, 2005

Only in LA

Most days, I could be in anywhere USA, but some days I'll see something that vividly reminds me I live in LA.

The other night I was stopped at a light and I looked across the street and what do I see but a girl doing lunges down Santa Monica Boulevard. It was so funny. I can see being on your after- work power walk and adding some lunges into the mix but on a side street maybe. Not on busy Santa Monica, but there she was, lunging away.

Then I went to the Koo Koo Roo to pick up dinner for myself and my brother. If you don't know, Koo Koo Roo is a fast food rotisserie chicken place, yummy squash by the way. Guess what? They have valet at the Koo Koo Roo. Valet!!! I laughed sooooo hard.



Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never been to LA.Its like a place where I only dream of going someday.Im a huge lakers fan living in philly so you know.If I had a reason to come out LA I would love to see that I would laugh wy tail off with you.