Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Have digital camera, will blog

So everyone said when I move to LA I should start a blog so they'll all know what I'm up to but my reasons for not doing so were twofold.

1) In the early days I thought blogging was a kind of egomaniacal, self grandiose, masturbatory exercise. Then I got a taste of it when I did some blogging back in the spring and I didn't want to admit it but I loved it.
Then when I moved I found that I became addicted to reading my friend Kelly's blog , eager to see what she was thinking and doing in my old hometown. Then my friend Devin posted his blog when he found he was going to be a daddy and it's great. He's going to chronicle the whole process. So I totally rethought the whole blog thing and here I am. Blogging away.

2) My second excuse for not blogging was that I don't have a digital camera and you have to have a digital camera to have a good blog. What's a blog without photos? So now I have a digital camera. Albeit it is still in the box but I plan to take it out this weekend and get it going.

So stay tuned my friends around the globe and those I don't even know yet. Here comes Lucy's Adventures in LaLa Land.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more more more

Anonymous said...

Excellent!

Sally