Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mixing it up

So I started Culinary School last night. Phew! Do I have a lot to learn, it was indeed a humbling but at the same time exhilerating, experience. I was going to write about it here but I decided to keep this blog as is, in other words, just random ramblings, and I've devoted a second blog to chronicling my experiences as a student of the science of cooking and baking.
If you want to follow me through school, here's the link.
Oh, and one thing. I wanted to change my picture and profile for my culinary blog but couldn't figure out how to do it. I can only learn so much at a time!

1 comment:

Ida One said...

I think you can only have one photo for all of the blogs tied to the same user. I tried to post a different one for my Spoleto Scene blog while keeping the original one tied to the Nepal blog, but it didn't work. Please let me know if someone enlightens you with helpful insight.